Cryptocurrency Quick Start Guide
How to withdraw money using cryptocurrency?
There are many different cryptocurrency wallets. You can use anyone you trust.
Below, we will show the use of the popular and convenient EXODUS wallet as an example.
- 1. To use the wallet, you will need to download the application to your computer or phone from the official website of the developer.
- 2. After creating a wallet and going through all the security settings, you will see the main screen of the application.
- 3. Find the desired cryptocurrency by clicking on the magnifying glass icon and, for further convenience, add it to the main screen of the wallet (if required).
In our example, this cryptocurrency will be Bitcoin.
- 4. With Bitcoin selected, click Receive.
- 5. Copy the address that the wallet showed you and enter it in the settings of your DSFUT account, in the field corresponding to this cryptocurrency.
- 6. Create a withdrawal request by selecting the desired cryptocurrency.
- 7. Congratulations, now you know how to use cryptocurrency!
How to exchange cryptocurrency?
After successfully receiving cryptocurrency to your wallet, you have the opportunity to exchange it for absolutely any payment system (PayPal, Skrill, bank accounts and much more), including cash. This is done very simply and quickly through online exchangers. The essence of the work of all exchangers is the same.
There are a lot of exchangers on the Internet. Below we will describe the exchange process for illustrative purposes using the example of the reliable and worldwide-working LocalBitcoins.com exchanger.
- Go to LocalBitcoins.com and go through a simple registration process.
- After registration, click on Wallet.
- Select the Get Bitcoin section.
- Copy the address of your Bitcoin wallet.
- Send your Bitcoin to the copied address from your EXODUS wallet.
- After receiving funds at LocalBitcoins.com, select the Sell Bitcoin section.
- Select your country and the payment system for which you want to exchange Bitcoin.
- Indicate the amount of exchange and all the necessary data, and click Send trade request.
- Bitcoin will be debited from your balance, and the amount in your currency that you exchanged will come to the payment system for which you made the exchange.
It is also worth noting that you can withdraw funds from DSFUT directly to the address of your wallet from the get Bitcoin section on LocalBitcoins.com.
Try it only once, and you will be able to evaluate all the advantages of cryptocurrency in comparison with conventional payment systems.
If you still have any questions, we will be happy to answer them: [email protected].
Thank you for being with us!